Choose Ripcord Skydivers and learn to skydive at our Drop Zone!
Here’s what makes Ripcord Skydivers Drop Zone uniquely different to others
- We own our airport and aircraft. This lowers our overheads and gives you the lowest rate possible.
- You can jump either Tandem or Solo for your first time and for the same price.
- We use outside videographers for your DVD/Video. This improves the overall production as the camera crew are totally focused on your video. Most other places use a ‘Handycam’ Video camera which is strapped to the Tandem Master’s arm limiting the camera view.
- You get to take-off and land at the same place. Your friends can see everything from your skydive preparation, the aircraft ride up to height, your exit and your landing.
- You and your friends can enjoy a picnic at Ripcord Skydivers Drop Zone when you land.
- Do your International Skydiving ‘A’ Licence (17 Jumps) with us and pay almost half the price as anywhere else.
- Join our club and pay as little as $32 per jump…..Ask us how!
- Only 50mins drive west of Brisbane or 40mins drive east of Toowoomba in the beautiful Lockyer Valley.
- Regular public transport (bus) from Brisbane or Toowoomba to and from Ripcord Skydivers Drop Zone. Book your bus trip with us!