Agreement Between User and Ripcord Skydivers
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
Skydive Conditions and Extra Information
- All our DVD/ Videos are full production outside free fall film crew who film in front of you and all around you. It is not Handi Cam* as most others offer.
- APF and fuel levies apply – $35 first jump only
- Insurance $30
Age and Weight requirements for Skydiving
- Age limit for skydiving – 12 years minimum.
- Age limit for a Tandem skydive – 16 years minimum.
- Age limit for a Solo skydive – written parental consent is required if you are under 18 years of age.
- Weight for a Tandem Skydive – maximum 90kg.
- Weight for a Solo Skydive – maximum 135kg.
- All jumps are subject to weather conditions and DZSO Safety requirements.
* What is a Handi Cam?
A Video Camera fitted to the Tandem Instructor’s hand to film your jump.